Propoint, New York, N.Y.
Front-End Web Developer, March 2015 - January 2016
- Crafted subtle and engaging user experiences.
- Responsible for markup, style, and scripting of projects at all stages, as well as UX design, user interactions, animations, and prototypes.
- Wrote valid, well structured code, that meets industry standards and is compatible across browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Was the sole developer on the team, having to manage budgeting, time constraints, and execution for all aspects of web projects.
- Worked closely with clients to understand their objectives and realize intuitive, efficient solutions.
- Developed plug-ins to help streamline the design team’s workflow.
Clients included: Google, Facebook, Youtube, Blue Cross, AMC, HSBC, Staples, Altarum, Socure, and Humana.
Fusebox Inc., New York, N.Y.
Lead Front-End Developer, Designer, February 2012 - September 2014
Full Time Contractor, March 2011 - February 2012
- Learned new languages, programs, and frameworks at an aggressive pace under tight deadlines.
- Acted as lead front-end developer on many projects.
- Worked with clients on projects, beginning with concepting and pre-production through design, development, delivery, and support.
- Kept abreast of the most current standards, with a heavy focus on usability and responsive design.
- Delivered award winning projects.
Clients Included: J.P. Morgan Chase, Discover Card, Discover Bank, Discover Student Loans, GE Capital Bank, Time Warner Cable, Dealer Tire, Van Dutch, Game Show Network, More Art.
Harrick Scientific, Pleasantville, N.Y.
Developer, Designer, January 2010 - February 2011
- Brought on in a data entry position my responsibilities quickly grew to include development and design.
- Developed HTML and CSS for a large portion of the site.
- Helped to develop and implement custom Drupal modules.
- Created page designs, layouts, and icon families.
- Shot product photography, and did photo re-touching.
Electronic Ink, Philadelphia, P.A.
Designer, April 2008 - May 2009
Associate Designer, Full-time CO-OP September 2007 - March 2008
- Worked on all aspects of product design from brainstorming and initial product development, to wireframes, product maps, usability testing, and final aesthetics.
- Created spec documents and sliced graphics to facilitate the development team in translating designs into pixel-perfect builds.
Clients Included: Lincoln Financial Group, the Philadelphia Orchestra, Penske, the Please Touch Museum, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Center City District, and Philadelphia Film Office.
2007 - Present
I will often take on additional projects which allow me to use a more diverse set of skills. Projects include websites, design, development, posters, album covers, hand lettering, branding, and craft.
Clients Include: Juniper Sessions, Kevin William Reed, Gospels, These Animals, Swear & Shake, Stylish Souls, and Michael Daves.
Drexel University, Philadelphia P.A.
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, June 2009
Juniper Sessions (Media Channel)
- Angular.js development
- Audio and video production
- Event coordination
Galaxy Gumbo (Video Game)
Project Lead, Developer, Animator
- Unity2D development
- Coordination between development, art, and sound teams
- Scope and timeline management
- Character animation
Porch Stomp (Music Festival)
- Web design best practices advisement
- Content organization and hierarchy
- Page layout
- Source Control